Exploring // Budapest

3:33 AM






I know I abandoned this blog for many months and I never expected I would have comments in the first hours after I publish the previous post. Thank you so much sweet people for your lovely words and support ! :)
I'm going to make a big effort to keep the blog updated from now, I now it is important to keep taking some pictures and let my creativity flow once in a while. So let's start with my latest travels.
In September I visited Budapest for the second time (I've been there two years ago during my Interrail through Eastern Europe). My flatmate was from Budapest so I thought that would be interesting to have a second impression of this beautiful city. 
Zsofia took me to her favorite places and I could eat some traditional food (Lángos, Gulyás soup , Nokedli , Kurtoskalács and many more) and also I could experience for the first time the famous thermal baths Szechenyi Bath
It was really good to come back to Budapest and a completely different experience from the first time!

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Estás super diferente! Adorei as fotografias, espero que fiques por cá durante algum tempo.

    Marli, do My Own Anatomy ✫

    ReplyDelete
  2. já tinha saudades de vir aqui! continua com isto, que tou a gostar do que vejo ;)

    ReplyDelete