"Vintage" Project

4:25 PM



I finaly finished my photography course and my final project( you can see a small part of it on top).
This means now I have much free time and I will became a regular blogger :D yeeeey
My final photography project "Vintage" is a fashion editorial that shows the evolution of fashion over the twentieth century... I made 10 difrerent photoshoots, each one depicts one decade (from 1900's to 1990's). So I'm planning to post here in my blog about each decade ( showing not only the photoshoot I did but also make up, hair, inspiring outfits...)
What do you guys think about it?

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. está fenomenal, ainda que aqui estejam pequenitas dá para perceber que estão super bonitas :) parabéns e fico á espera de mais posts aliciantes :)

    divulguei aqui: http://www.luuux.com/fashion/something-imaginary-jewelry?blog_id=32804

    ReplyDelete
  2. claro que deves postar as fotos! isso nem se pergunta :D

    ReplyDelete