Happy New Year 2011 !!

8:12 AM

What I wore and some random photos of my New Year's Eve:
♥ Dress - Ebay
♥ Bow tights - Primark
♥ Knee socks - Calzedonia
♥ Black Oxfords - "no doubt" ebay


I hope you had a great New Year's Eve - I spent mine with my boyfriend and some friends :)


New Year's resolutions:
Became a better photographer
♥ Find a part-time job
Thrift and buy more vintage clothes
♥ Keep things interesting and fresh on my blog
Go to college
Lose some weight




Happy New Year! xx

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Adoro o vestido! :D
    E um óptimo 2011 para ti!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro o vestido, é lindo!

    Feliz 2011!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and obviously a great New Years Eve! Sending wishes for a Happy 2011 to you dear Rita!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to lose any weight! That dress is very nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O vestido é adorável e os collants não lhe ficam atrás ;)

    Beijinhos!*
    Lazy Daisy

    ReplyDelete