Pull&Bear Fall 2010

2:58 PM

I came spend a few days in Lisbon and today i went to check the fall/winter collection on my favourite stores. I was actually stunned by Pull&Bear! Pull&Bear was never part of my top5 stores, but their new collection is so me: brogues, lace boots, peter pan collars, birds, 40's dresses...I thought it was worth a post :D


I also felt in love with their video campaign! Is so sweet:


Well... and here's a little wishlist of my favourites from pull&bear:


xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. wow não me tinha dado conta que a noca colecção da pull&bear era tão bonita! tenho de ir dar uma espreitadela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely relate to you. Pull&Bear is not my favorite store either but this collection is pretty amazing.

    -Ana, (In)Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet video! I want to cover my car with Christmas lights like that ♥ Also, I love the squirrel sweater... very cute!

    ReplyDelete