Lauren Ward

3:37 AM

In February I will have an important presentation of a final course project, which will consist of a photography project of a free theme. I'm already nervous about that and and I still don't know what theme I will choose... So recently I have done a lot research about photography inspiration.
In one of these researches I came across Lauren Ward Photography . Lauren is a photographer from Los Angeles, and she makes very interesting portraits and editorial fashion work. I felt in love with the simplicity, the innocence and the weird beauty in her images.








If you know more interesting artists like this, please fell free to share with me... I'm completly lost about the theme for my project and I need to see beautiful inspiring things ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

  1. as fotos são lindissimas!
    boa sorte para o projecto! infelizmente não conheço nenhum artista para te ajudar :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A foto da rapariga rodeada por árvores e nevoeiro é simplesmente lindíssima.
    ao conheço nenhum(a) artista para recomendar mas desejo-te muito boa sorte com o projecto.

    -Ana, (In)Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely ^^

    O livro é uma estória sobre uma rapariga que tira fotografias. é muito bom, recomendo.

    xxx kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assim de repente não me vem nenhum nome à cabeça mas desejo-te muita sorte e sei que te vais sair bem. ^^

    ReplyDelete