28/09/10 Outfit

3:17 PM

Oh well... here's what I wore yesterday:



Shirt - Vintage (a outra face da lua)
Trousers - Pepe Jeans
Shoes - Stradivarius
Bag - Blanco

I present you my new best friend: my"Alexa" from Blanco. ♥
Like almost every girl in the world I'm in love with the Alexa Mulberry ... but why 850€ when I can give only 30€!? That's what I thougth when I saw this beauty on Blanco, and of course, I took her home with me. Is very similar...
Alexa would be pround! *.*

xoxo

You Might Also Like

7 comentários

  1. Loving the bag, it looks so similar! Such a classic style.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe this outfit - it's very chic, the little bow and buttoned up collar are such a cute classic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosto muito do look, masculino mas tão fofinho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the Alexa was going to be popular but i never ever thought it would be THIS huge. You look great - loving the little necktie, theyre one of my favourite accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! i don't think i would ever buy an alexa now when there are so many good copies on the high street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. que gira! gostei do blog, vou ficar de olho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoro a tua camisa, aquele laço ai ai <3 <3 <3 <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete