0.7 Friday Night

4:05 PM


T-shirt - Oysho
Leggins - Zara
Shoes - Stradivarius
Bandana(this is the right name? :S) - H&M

I apologize for my awkward silly face! I always been a terrible model.. But I think I'm getting worse XD But you can always look my lovely kitchen !!
anyway...
This high waisted Leggins from zara were my last purchase... I usually hate to wear leggings but I decided to beet on this ones :)






TWO AMAZING GIVE AWAYS:

- Cinnamoon Eve is giving a 50£ spending voucher at Daniel Footwear, where you can choose stuff from D&G, Juicy Couture, Melissa, Vivienne Westwood and loads more :D


- And the lovely Blooming Leopold is giving a special sewing package!
What's included - two yards of vintage pink dotted swiss fabric, one yard of yellow liberty print fabric, three sewing patterns, assorted seersucker and polka dot fabric remnants for small projects, vintage buttons, seam binding, and lace trim!


Try your luck ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. What a completely adorable outfit!!!

    Not to mention that, but I'm also in awe of your backdrop. So vintage looking.

    -Weezy from http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the outfit, and you are so cute!
    I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog, will defenitely be a new follower.

    -Ana

    ReplyDelete