Hello Spring !

7:40 AM


Shirt - Stradivarios; Floral Skirt - Zara; Denim Jacket - Vintage; Bag - Primark; Shoes - local shop






First post of spring! =D
I decided to start posting some pictures of famous photographers that I like and inspire me somehow.
Today i'll post some photos of Rodney Smith! Rodney Smith takes some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. His use of color, light, and playful approach make for some very memorable images.






Now playing: Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. Allô!!!

    aiiiiii...LINDA!!!

    essa saia fantastica é igualzinha á minha!!! ehehehe

    =)*

    Gostei do blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE COOL, TRENDY, SPIRIT OF YOUR BLOG, NICE SERIES TOO, FÉLICITATIONS, STÉPHANE OF WWW.LUXE-ET-VANITES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete