Away for too long ....

3:19 PM

I know i know, I've been out of blogging for too long! :S
But that's going to change I promise :D I'll become a more active blogger from now on!
well, as you can see I cut my bangs. I did it myself, following strawberry koi's video, is really usefull. Thank you!!






This week I discovered an amazing vintage shop here in Lisbon: " a outra face da lua". They were on clearance sale, so I just payed 12€ for a bag that I could fill with clothing. I brought home some lovely pieces *_*
This outfit proves that:












Blouse - Vintage
sweater - BSK
Navy Shorts - Vintage
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Pinkie



Well, that's all for today :)
Check my new photography works in my Flickr




You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Cute cute shirt and belt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. é nestas alturas que eu gostava de voltar a viver em Barcelona: em Viseu não um UMA UNICA loja de roupa em segunda mão. É o desespero xD

    Adoro o laçarote que puseste, e a franja fica-te lindamente!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! :D

    And thank you so much for linking to my video! ^-^

    Love,
    Aya (http://strawberrykoi.blogpot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the video! And Aya's bangs =). I need to let mine grow a bit to try it, they are kinda too short still.

    Love that ribbon on the shirt, really sweet!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your fringe looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete