What I wore

11:27 AM

Hi lovelies!
I've been a little busy with my new school, travel from Lisbon-Évora and Évora-Lisbon every weekends and all my new city life that i'm getting used to.
This morning I did some shopping, i bought a pair of grey jazz shoes and polka dotted tights among other things that i'll show you later!
Tomorrow I will take some photos of my apartment to show you later as well :)




Vintage Navy Blouse - From etsy Strawberrykoi
Skirt - Mango
Lace-up brogues - 2nd hand


Recently i came across Strawberrykoi's etsy shop, she have lovely vintage finds and for low prices. Her adorable blog worth a visit too ;)
xxxxx

You Might Also Like

7 comentários

  1. beautiful outfits.. you look wonderfully vintage :D love your shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and amazing shoes Rita!! I'm such a fan of a good lace-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And your hair is adorable with the curls and hairband.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute skirt! I can't wait to see your new buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the outfit is super sweet! and your hair looks so cute, it has a nice retro feel.

    Aya's shop and blog are the sweetest indeed!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete