Home Sweet Home

1:44 PM

Here I am with the pictures of my new apartment and a outfit! :D


Things are going well here... I'm loving my photography classes, I am starting to do some new friendships and I already have homework!


I have gove all weekends to Évora(my hometown) spend some time with my boyfriend (who I miss so badly) and my family :)


well.. Now I want to invite you to come into my sweet home:




Here's my Black and White room.


This is my messy friend's room ahah


The living room...


Our first halloween decoration *.* Jack-o-Lantern from Toys'r'us.



This kitchen is undoubtedly one of my favourite places in the house. Doesn't it looks lovely Vintage? *.*


♥ ♥ ♥


Shirt - Zara
Shorts - 2nd hand
Jazz Shoes - Zara

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Great apartment Rita!! I adore your kitchen especially!! The yellow cabinets are adorable. Also really love the shoes... hope your week is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen is adorable!! It looks so 60's! Hope you are ultra comfy in your new apartment, it looks like a dream!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I love your kitchen! And your shoes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is SO nice! Thats exactly how I want my future kitchen to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, I'd kill for a yellow kitchen. Mine's just... well, white and boring. LOL

    xx

    http://annaraffaella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete