asos dress

1:47 AM

Again, I apologize for my absence of bloging latelly and for beeing so slow replying to comments. But I've been very busy preparing things to move to Lisbon.... mostly my driving lessons... are driving me mad! I have to finished it before moving... and I have an exam on 1st October : I'm afraid to flunk!
But there are a million things I want to write about and I have hundreads of photos to post!! Things will be back normal soon I promisse! When I start my course in Lisbon I will have free mornings every days of the week! :D

Dress - asos
T-Bar - Primark
Heat Shaped bag - H&M

That's my favourite dress! I bought it from asos 2 months ago. It's lovely!! :D
I also made a little Autum wishlist from ASOS. That's a few things I would bought for this season if I wasn't a poor poor student! :(


I'll be back as soon as I can! :)
xxxxx

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Lovely dress and wishing you the best best on the driving lessons. I hate driving so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww a asos é o melhor sito do mundo para se fazer compras^^
    mas eu espero sempre pelos saldos para ver se consigo comprar muitas coisas ao mesmo tempo >_<

    boa sorte em lisboa!!

    (mandei-te um mail outra vez btw^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oláá, obrigada pelo comentário querida :) fico feliz por gostares da minha mini loja :))!

    adoro o vestido e a mala :) são mesmo bonitos! desejo-te imensa sorte em lisboa, eu também moro em lisboa :)

    beijinhos <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress! and i really like the tstraps you paired it with. great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! The collar is so cute. ASOS is the best :)

    ReplyDelete