500 Days of Summer & Style Inspiration

5:06 PM





I finally saw the movie which everyone talks about "(500) Days os Summer". At the beginning I had high expectations about it... but then I heard really bad comments about it and I stayed a little doubtful.
But I actually liked the film! Is Smart and Charming... of course nobody was expecting it to end like that... but is definitely a story based on the realities of people beeing people... not a fairy tale of course. But aren't we all sick of irrealistic fairy tales!?
Anyway I think it worth watching. I loved the way it skipped around through the relationship and the scene which was divided into "expectations" and "reality".
And I actually really, liked the ending :)





Of course, I can not fail to mention
Zooey Deschanel. She was really good on this film! And, beyond beeing breathtaking beautiful ( I think!) , during the movie you can see some really nice outfits!
I'm totally in love with her inspiring vintage style.



You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. I love Zooey too Rita! I liked the film, but I didn't love it, I think though that my expectations were too high. That happens to me. But it is such a good film and I loved that it was filmed all around Los Angeles. The place where they sang Karaoke is one of the places I regularly have lunch at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zooey's adorable! I haven't watched the movie because of all the bad comments about it but thanks to your opinion I'll also give it a try. =)

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie was sooo cute! I wish I could steal Zooey's wardrobe, she always looks soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it a lot, too! I don't think it quite lived up to the expectations for it, but it was really fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. obrigada pelas tuas palavras tão bonitas :) não cheguei a ver ainda o 500 days of summer, mas espero vê-lo em breve, porque já ouvi tanto falar dele, que quase sinto que o vi. estou imensamente curiosa. beijinho <3

    ReplyDelete