I'm back + outfit

3:01 PM

First of all I hope you all forgive me for my hugeeeee absence from this blog!
I've been a really really busy girl this holidays...
Last mouth I started to take driving lessons... then I was in London for too weeks, this mouth, taking an English summer course with a friend...
Well but now that things calmed down for a while here I am! And I fell more inspired than ever!!
Very soon you can expect new photos, oufits, shopping and giveaways... yes I'm planning my fist give away!!
Well... for now, here's what I wore yesterday:

Shirt - Pull&Bear
Skirt - Mango
Vintage Bag - MSK
Shoes - Pimkie

Very soon I'll post some photos of my lovely lovely trip to London!!
xxoo

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling so inspired. I love your bag and the print of the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ola :D

    aiaiaiaiai quero a tua mala >_<

    e gosto BASTANTE das tuas fotos :D gosto tanto que te dei um premio por isso^^ vai ao meu blog ver^^
    *

    ReplyDelete