1980's

11:35 AM

Finally, here's some photos of the 80's, the last decade of my project work about "20th century fashion history". This photos were taken on a ruins of an abandoned building near of a train station...I love all the involving scene... it looks so "Jesus of Suburbia". I totally love the 80's punk style!!
The model is a dear friend of mine, whose always have patience for my crazy and eccentric photoshoots - Raquel Marques.
Hope you like ;)

Check all the photos of this photoshoot here: http://anaritad40.deviantart.com/

This week I will be super busy because I have 3 exams :and the first it's already tomorrow!! :
anyway...I will try to post again as soon as I can.
xo

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. Great photos, especially the 2nd one... reminds me of my favorite Madonna look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 80s isn't my favorite decade, but I love the hairbow. Good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! love the skirt, so rocker and wild!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. -this pictures are amazing.
    super cute and proper original!
    i love your blog, im following:)
    x.

    ReplyDelete