1920's

4:11 AM

Hi everyone. Today I'm going to show you a photography work that I did for college this year about "20th century fashion history". I made a research and then I take some photos trying to recriate the style and attitudes from 3 decades (which I thought to be more significant) : the 20's, the 50's and the 80's.

Well... today i'm going to show you some photos of the 20's. The model is a friend of mine - Andreia Rosalino.
p.s. The dress was made by me ^^
I hope you like :)






Come back tomorrow! Because I'm going to show the 50's photos. :D

xo

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. I love the dress and necklace. Her attitudes feels so vintage-chic! Great pics. Hope you do well in that project. ^-^

    xo
    Sophie

    PS: I'd like to invite you to enter my blog giveaway, the prizes are 2 headbands from my Gossip collection.
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rita!
    Yes, at least in my giveaway you only have to comment to enter. ^-^

    Good luck!

    xoxo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi rita!
    Yes, at least in my giveaway you only have to comment to enter. ^-^

    Good luck!

    xoxo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. -my favourite fashion era!:)
    amazing photos:)
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, these pictures are perfect! You've really captured the look.
    & the dress is amazing :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete